PerkMyCity?, is a site created to help citizens of Lebanon - currently Beirut - report, view, or discuss local problems they have found to the relative authorities, by simply locating them on a map.


What should I report on

You should report things which are broken or dirty or damaged or dumped, and need fixing, cleaning or clearing, such as:

  • Abandoned vehicles

  • Graffiti

  • Litter

  • Potholes

  • Road Blocks

  • Road Holes

  • Sidewalk defects

  • Others which you think are disgraceful to the city image


What shouldn't I report?

It is preferable that you contact the authorities directly for cases like:

  • Anti-social behaviour

  • Any urgent or emergency problems

  • Noise pollution or barking dogs

  • Fires and smoke/smell pollution

  • Missing garbage cans

  • Speed bumps/ CCTV/ pedestrian crossings/ new road layouts

  • Complaining about your neighbours

  • Criminal activity


How do I use the site?

First, view the current issues reported in your city.

If the issue you are up to post does not exist, log in to the site, and click on "Report an Issue".

Enter an Address, or simply drag the marker on the map to the desired location. Fill in the required fields and click on the Report Button.

Our moderators will make sure your issue is posted within 2-6 hours after reviewing it.

How are the problems solved?

We intend to reach each and every authority in Lebanon, whether it is the Ministry of Public Works, the Ministry of Interior, Municipalities and Private Associations.

Currently, the problems will be reported to the relevant authorities by email (where possible), Twitter (if registered), and Facebook . Those authorities are granted access to view, acknowledge and resolve the problem the way they normally would.

Alternatively, you can discuss the problem on the website with others, and then together vote to fix it.